Located within the Orange Mountains in the Watchung Mountain Range. This monument dates back to the 18th century and stands on the present site of the St. Cloud Presbyterian Church in West Orange.

A colonial style domicile built on North Ridgewood Road by Henry Squier and acquired in 1850 by local resident William Redmond. Later became a farmstead in what is known as Meadowland Park and connected to the Orange Lawn Tennis Club.

A focal point of the South Mountain Reservation, Washington Rock is located at the end of Crest Drive, which is closed to vehicular traffic. It is also a short hike from the Locust Grove Parking Lot. Washington Rock is a Revolutionary War…

Congregation formed in 1719 and the latest church edifice was located on South Orange Avenue that served the community until its closure in 2010.