Stories tagged "Orange": 2
Built to administer to the Italian Catholic immigrants who settled in Orange during the 19th and 20th centuries. The original chapel was built in 1897, but five years later a larger structure was erected which served the faithful until 1933 when…
Located at the corner of Main and Day Streets, the Music Hall is a red brick structure constructed in 1880. Included various theatrical productions, motion pictures, and other artistic events.