This structure was built around 1926 and is located across from the Train Station and was the first dedicated center in South Orange for the Fire Department which had been based at Village Hall previous to the 1920s. The Fire House has since been…

Designed by the architectural firm of Rossiter & Wright of New York City, this structure is listed on both the New Jersey and National Registers of Historical Places as of 1976. The building was constructed in 1895 and was home to Village…

Public High School founded in 1815. Its history included a number of developments in regard to the physical plant, educational requirements, and other dynamics. The present campus is located on Parker Avenue.