Village Hall

Designed by the architectural firm of Rossiter & Wright of New York City, this structure is listed on both the New Jersey and National Registers of Historical Places as of 1976. The building was constructed in 1895 and was home to Village administrative offices along with the Police and Fire Departments of South orange back during its earliest days.

Images

Map