South Orange Fire Department

This structure was built around 1926 and is located across from the Train Station and was the first dedicated center in South Orange for the Fire Department which had been based at Village Hall previous to the 1920s. The Fire House has since been added to the New Jersey and National Historic Registers in 1998.

Images

Map