Lewis Hall/Immaculate Conception Seminary

Dublin Core

Title

Lewis Hall/Immaculate Conception Seminary

Subject

Seton Hall University
Twentieth-Century
South Orange, NJ

Curatescape Story Item Type Metadata

Story

Built in 1982 and named for Milton and Rita Lewis, benefactors to the Archdiocese of Newark, Lewis Hall houses the Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology since 1984.

Related Resources

Delozier, Alan. Seton Hall University: An Introduction to History and Traditions, 1856-Present. Seton Hall University, 2019. Ebook. https://library.shu.edu/University_History
“Our History.” Seton Hall University. Accessed April 26, 2021. https://www.shu.edu/history.cfm
“University Day Historical Walking Tour of Seton Hall University Facts.” South Orange Historical Preservation Society. Archived from the original on May 26, 2008. Accessed April 28, 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20080526031618/http://www.sohps.org/seton_hall_history%20walking_tour.htm

Files

Lewis Hall
Architect's rendering of Milton and Rita Lewis Hall Seminary Building
Lewis Hall
Campus views of winter at SHU showing Lewis Hall

Reference

Lewis Hall/Immaculate Conception Seminary

Geolocation

Transcribe This Item

  1. Lewis Hall
  2. Architect's rendering of Milton and Rita Lewis Hall Seminary Building
  3. Lewis Hall
  4. Campus views of winter at SHU showing Lewis Hall