Built in 1881, Alumni Hall served as the first campus center for Alumni Affairs. By 1884, the hall hosted billiard rooms and gymnastics equipment. After the Main College Building was destroyed by a fire in 1886, all essential operations were shifted to this building. In the early 1900’s, it served predominantly as an indoor gymnasium, hosting a number of athletic events.
Today this building has been incorporated into Lewis Hall, the home of the Immaculate Conception Seminary and has been renovated into a chapel.