South Orange Public Library

The second formal library building in the Village originally known as The Connett Library located on Scotland Road and Taylor Place. This center was dedicated in 1896 and served as an information center until 1968 when a new South Orange Public Library was built next door which remains in operation to this day.

Images

Map

65 Scotland Rd, South Orange NJ