Orange Lawn Tennis Club

Built in 1880. Originally located at the corner of Montrose and Berkely Avenues in South Orange until 1916. Site used for various U.S. National Tennis events throughout the late 19th century to the 1970s. Presently located in the “Hillside” section of the Redmond Estate in South Orange.

Images

Map

305 N Ridgewood Rd #1699, South Orange, NJ 07079