Richie Regan Athletic and Recreation Center, named after Richard J. Regan, ‘53 former basketball player, coach and Athletic Director in 2004. Built in 1987, the recreation center is attached the historic Walsh Gymnasium. The recreation center…

Built in 1962 and named for Bishop John J. Dougherty, President of Seton Hall University from 1960-1970, this building houses the Pirates Dining Room, Pirate’s Cove and Theatre-in-the-Round. The University Center also houses meeting spaces for…

Boland Hall was opened in 1952 as Bishop’s Hall. This residence complex was named after Archbishop Thomas Boland, who was the Archbishop of Newark at the time. Boland Hall is now the largest freshman residence. Boland Hall is divided into two…

McNulty Hall was built in 1954 to host classrooms for new majors in the fields of biology, chemistry, and physics. Named after Monsignor John L. McNulty, president of the university from 1949-1959, the building contains a popular artwork known as…