South Orange Train Station

The first depot was established in 1837 as part of the Morris & Essex Railroad line. It was originally used as a communications hub for mail transport, Morse Code exchange, and calls for medical help. The current Train Station was built in 1915 and became a part of the New Jersey and National Historic Registers in 1984.

Images