Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church

Built to administer to the Italian Catholic immigrants who settled in Orange during the 19th and 20th centuries. The original chapel was built in 1897, but five years later a larger structure was erected which served the faithful until 1933 when the present edifice was dedicated on South Center Street.

Images

Map

103 S Center St, City of Orange, NJ 07050