Richie Regan Athletic and Recreation Center, named after Richard J. Regan, ‘53 former basketball player, coach and Athletic Director in 2004. Built in 1987, the recreation center is attached the historic Walsh Gymnasium. The recreation center…

Built in 1962 and named for Bishop John J. Dougherty, President of Seton Hall University from 1960-1970, this building houses the Pirates Dining Room, Pirate’s Cove and Theatre-in-the-Round. The University Center also houses meeting spaces for…

Boland Hall was opened in 1952 as Bishop’s Hall. This residence complex was named after Archbishop Thomas Boland, who was the Archbishop of Newark at the time. Boland Hall is now the largest freshman residence. Boland Hall is divided into two…

Constructed in 1898, Marshall Hall was the first dedicated library on campus, housing approximately 18,000 volumes. This building as well as Presidents and Stafford Halls were the original three buildings on campus when the college moved from…

Presidents Hall, known as the Main Building after 1927, was completed in 1867 and served as the original home of the Immaculate Conception Seminary. In 1866, President Bayley commissioned a large stained-glass depiction of Saint Elizabeth Ann…

This chapel, completed in 1863 and dedicated in 1870, was designed by architect Jeremiah O’Rourke and is one of the oldest buildings on campus. The chapel is the spiritual center of the campus celebrating daily mass and hosting numerous Baptisms…

Built in 1881, Alumni Hall served as the first campus center for Alumni Affairs. By 1884, the hall hosted billiard rooms and gymnastics equipment. After the Main College Building was destroyed by a fire in 1886, all essential operations were…